Give it a go; you know you want to

As a Journalist student using this blog to gain a sense of how to write, what to write about and to generally gain some experience I am going to bore you with this tool. I will bombard you with film reviews, books reviews, news and every now and then my opinions on life in general (this may be more often than you expect). But don't let this put you off, I'm sure you will find something of interest which will entertain and perhaps even draw a few laughs.

Monday 19 March 2012

Day Two...

... and I haven't relapsed just yet. Today I've been a very busy girl doing university work, taking photographs and working on Dreamweaver. I feel like I've achieved something today... for once. After starting with photography at 9.30am and finally leaving the library at uni at around 6 I feel that 8 and a half hours hard graft may surfice for today.

In like an hour we're doing an Asda shop and stocking up on yummy healthy foods... so here's the update for today.

Breakfast: Special K bar & coffee

Lunch: White torpedo with sausage and egg & diet coke

Dinner: Weightwatchers fish pie & 1x wholemeal bread slice (but most of it ended up in the bin) & coffee

But I am going to find a more conventional way of doing this at some point this week. Possibly through photography :)

No comments:

Post a Comment