Give it a go; you know you want to

As a Journalist student using this blog to gain a sense of how to write, what to write about and to generally gain some experience I am going to bore you with this tool. I will bombard you with film reviews, books reviews, news and every now and then my opinions on life in general (this may be more often than you expect). But don't let this put you off, I'm sure you will find something of interest which will entertain and perhaps even draw a few laughs.

Friday 23 March 2012

Day Six...

... And today I went slightly over my 1250 calorie count for the day, don't think I'll be having a Lunchable again for breakfast. After all the extra calories today I'm certainly in need of a run so tomorrow morning may be the day I put on my running shoes and take my first strides to getting fit in time for Race for Life. This shall be the first for in like years. I actually did quite a bit of walking today as I walked to university instead of getting my lovely other half to give me a lift. I'm definitely feeling a lot less bloated as I managed to squeeze myself into a pair of jeans, rather than my usual leggings or skirts. It made a nice change to feel a bit more comfortable in denim.

Breakfast: Ham & cheese lunchable + coffee (with sugar due to no sweetener at university) (290 calories)

Snack: Mint & choc Special K bar & coffee (with sugar again) (122 calories)

Lunch: Home made chow mein (300 calories)

Snack: coffee (back to calorie free sweetener)

Dinner: 3 x small sausages, jacket potato & cheese with salad & 1 slice wholemeal bread (600 calories)

Total calorie intake: 1312

Looking forward to my run in the morning!
Lets see how long the excitement lasts :p

No comments:

Post a Comment