Give it a go; you know you want to

As a Journalist student using this blog to gain a sense of how to write, what to write about and to generally gain some experience I am going to bore you with this tool. I will bombard you with film reviews, books reviews, news and every now and then my opinions on life in general (this may be more often than you expect). But don't let this put you off, I'm sure you will find something of interest which will entertain and perhaps even draw a few laughs.

Saturday 24 March 2012

Day Seven...

... was very exciting, considering I actually went for my run. Unfortunately we didn't get up until nearly lunch time so I didn't go running until like half 2 this afternoon. The sun was out and it was warm, so even my short run worked up a bit of a sweat. Tomorrow morning me and the other half are getting up at like 6am to get a run in before doing university work. So this is going to be a very quick update because I need sleep to ensure I get up at this time.

Breakfast: Special K bar & coffee (80 calories)

Lunch: Egg sandwich on danish bread (210 calories)

Snack: Dried pineapple, papaya & coconut (100 calories)

Dinner: Reggae Reggae chicken breast (birdseye), sweet potato (baked), spaghetti hoops, low fat cheese, salad & danish slice of bread (725)

Total calories: 1125

Tomorrow is weigh day!!!!!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment