Give it a go; you know you want to

As a Journalist student using this blog to gain a sense of how to write, what to write about and to generally gain some experience I am going to bore you with this tool. I will bombard you with film reviews, books reviews, news and every now and then my opinions on life in general (this may be more often than you expect). But don't let this put you off, I'm sure you will find something of interest which will entertain and perhaps even draw a few laughs.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Day Five...

... and today I'm feeling like I have a happy tummy for eating less crap than usual, although Special K bars may not provide enough sustenance to keep me going from about 8am until I have time to grab some lunch. Must find something else I enjoy to eat for breakfast. Today has been another hugely stressful day with university and my mountain of work and I highly doubt that tomorrow will be any different, but I hope to get lots and lots of Dreamweaver work done in the morning. Everyone is going home this weekend, if they haven't left Derby already (my house mates have), but due to Ash's university commitments we have to wait at least another week minimum before returning home for Easter. I cannot wait, mainly because soon I will be able to afford no food, which will be brilliant for my diet, not! So here we go...


Breakfast: Special K bar (80 cal)

Lunch: Billy Bear and salad sandwich on wholemeal bread, Special K bar and a Morrison's version of a Munch Bunch yogurt & a sugar free stimulation drink (368 calories, only I threw loads of it away, so it ended up being more like 230 calories)

Snack: 2 x Asda version of Rivita & Low fat Cheese & coffee & squash(120 calories)

Dinner: Gammon, jacket potato, 2x dessert spoon of spaghetti hoops, grated low fat cheese & salad &can of diet pepsi (700 calories)

Daily Calories: 1130

Feeling very positive at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment