Give it a go; you know you want to

As a Journalist student using this blog to gain a sense of how to write, what to write about and to generally gain some experience I am going to bore you with this tool. I will bombard you with film reviews, books reviews, news and every now and then my opinions on life in general (this may be more often than you expect). But don't let this put you off, I'm sure you will find something of interest which will entertain and perhaps even draw a few laughs.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Changes...

... for both myself and my blog. I am beginning my diet and getting fit in time to run the Race for Life in July, and you lucky people get to read all about my ups and downs and best efforts to lose about 5 stone.

I will regularly post about my diet, what I've eaten, what my targets are and what exercise I've been doing to lose weight and get fit and healthy. This may be daily updates or just a sunday update... but I'll have to wait and see how much spare time I have to fill you guys in with my piling amount of uni work which seems to be never ending.

I'm planning on doing the diet my mother usually uses, which is the 1000 calorie plan. You have 1000 calories for your meals and then up to 250 calories for snacks.

So hear we go...

Day One...

Breakfast - Special K bar & coffee (sweetner and skimmed milk) [80 cal]

Lunch - Ham and low fat cheese salad sandwich (wholemeal bread) [400 cal]

Snack - 3 oatcakes with ham & coffee [170 cal]

Dinner - Omelette & oven chips with salad [400 cal]

Water - 2 glasses & 1x 500 ml bottle

So todays calories tally up to roughly  1050 calories

Come back and catch up, and see how much I've lost every Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment