Give it a go; you know you want to

As a Journalist student using this blog to gain a sense of how to write, what to write about and to generally gain some experience I am going to bore you with this tool. I will bombard you with film reviews, books reviews, news and every now and then my opinions on life in general (this may be more often than you expect). But don't let this put you off, I'm sure you will find something of interest which will entertain and perhaps even draw a few laughs.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Day Ten...

... and I didn't get round to posting again yesterday. So here is yesterdays post and then I shall do todays. And then later on I think I'm going to treat you to a non-diet entry...

Breakfast: Special K & skimmed milk & orange juice (208 calories)

Snack: Giant filter coffee from Starbucks & Milky Way crispy rolls (128 calories)

Lunch: Homemade spicy vegetable couscous (120 calories)

Dinner: Ooopssss, pig out warning BBQ- burger on bun, 2 sausage on bun, 2 chicken kebabs, salad & low fat coleslaw (too many calories to count - 1000 min)

Total calories: 1456

Going over was so worth it for a BBQ in the sunshine. Back to being strict tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment