Give it a go; you know you want to

As a Journalist student using this blog to gain a sense of how to write, what to write about and to generally gain some experience I am going to bore you with this tool. I will bombard you with film reviews, books reviews, news and every now and then my opinions on life in general (this may be more often than you expect). But don't let this put you off, I'm sure you will find something of interest which will entertain and perhaps even draw a few laughs.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Day Four...

... another full day on my diet and I'm finally not starting to feel as hungry, but I'm pretty sure I've eaten more today than usual. Either way I have not exceeded my 1250 calorie intake and even went into town to buy my running shoes so I can get fighting fit and ready to take on the Race for Life in July... I think its been a while since I ran very far... maybe cross country in like year 8 or 9. So very lazy I know... But I'm ready for a bit of street running with my snazzy purple running shoes, avoiding treadmills, too much of a bore. So either tomorrow or Saturday the running (very slow running) begins. Now to the diet...

Breakfast: Wholemeal toast & nutella & coffee (300 calories)

Lunch: 2 oatcakes with low fat cheese & hot chocolate (150 calories)

Snack: Shapers Maple Syrup Popcorn & orange squash (92 calories)

Drink: Coffee (0 calories)

Dinner: Home made spicy chowmein & three slices garlic bread & orange squash (600 calories)

Snack: 1 small orange & coffee (68 calories)

Total calories: 1210

Just under.

No comments:

Post a Comment