Give it a go; you know you want to

As a Journalist student using this blog to gain a sense of how to write, what to write about and to generally gain some experience I am going to bore you with this tool. I will bombard you with film reviews, books reviews, news and every now and then my opinions on life in general (this may be more often than you expect). But don't let this put you off, I'm sure you will find something of interest which will entertain and perhaps even draw a few laughs.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Day Eleven...

... wasn't quite as exciting as yesterday, mainly due to the lack of BBQ times. But I did spend a couple of hours sitting in the sun reading on my lovely little Kindle.

Breakfast: None, I didn't get up until after 11 (0 calories)

Snack: Orange squash (4 calories)

Lunch: Lettuce chicken salad wraps (250 calories)

Snack: Muller light- strawberry (61 calories)

Dinner: Roast chicken breast, sausage, stuffing, jacket potato with cheese sauce & salad & small bread roll (700 calories)

Snack: Weightwatchers hot chocolate (40 calories)

Total calories: 1051

Here's to a night of watching Shrek films, good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment