Give it a go; you know you want to

As a Journalist student using this blog to gain a sense of how to write, what to write about and to generally gain some experience I am going to bore you with this tool. I will bombard you with film reviews, books reviews, news and every now and then my opinions on life in general (this may be more often than you expect). But don't let this put you off, I'm sure you will find something of interest which will entertain and perhaps even draw a few laughs.

Sunday 25 March 2012

Day Eight...

... didn't make me feel as happy as I thought it would. It turns out I originally weighed much more than I thought I did, which was very disappointing. Should have jumped on the scales last week rather than assuming I hadn't put a shed load of weight on since Christmas. But I'm not going to let this get me down. I'm going to try even harder than I was doing before.

The run at 6 didn't happen, but I did go for a slow jog a bit later on by myself, although it was very warm out at nearly midday. Clearly should have remembered the clocks went forward before setting my alarm and barely sleeping then ending up having a ridiculous lie in.

Breakfast: none

Lunch: Spaghetti hoops on 2 slices of danish bread toast with grated low fat cheese (300 calories)

Snack: Coffee

Dinner: Small portion of stew, garlic mash and 2 slice danish bread (520 calories)

Snack: 2 coffee & 2 oat biscuits (140 calories)

Total calories: 960

Bring on one very intense week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment