Give it a go; you know you want to

As a Journalist student using this blog to gain a sense of how to write, what to write about and to generally gain some experience I am going to bore you with this tool. I will bombard you with film reviews, books reviews, news and every now and then my opinions on life in general (this may be more often than you expect). But don't let this put you off, I'm sure you will find something of interest which will entertain and perhaps even draw a few laughs.

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Getting...

... there! I'm getting used to eating fewer calories but not going hungry I think; that said I didn't get out of bed until nearly half 10 this morning so was fewer hours to my day but still. Its also going to be a short post because I may have actually found myself a job and am going to go tonight to see what its like, hence the earlier post. Here's hoping this is going to work out.

In the meantime, as I said yesterday, I decided to throw myself down the stairs on Sunday and thought I'd treat you all to a picture of my lovely bruised forearm!

Its still a bit sore!


Food Time
Breakfast
2 Warburtons Nimble slices (toasted) = 102 calories
Garlic and herb Philadelphia = 46 calories

Lunch
Due to the late get-up everything kinda merged so lunch became more of snacks-ville
Quavers = 88 calories
Weight Watchers caramel cake = 88 calories

Dinner
1/2 Linda McCartney cheese, leek and red onion plait = 235 calories
Tesco spicy wedges = 180 calories
Salad & Coleslaw = 100 calories 
Tesco Everyday Value bread slice = 105 calories

Total = 944 calories

I love the fact that allow I've been awake fewer hours I managed to use more calories than usual, oops... I do blame the Linda McCartney plait, it had to be shared with the mother because I could not justify 470 calories for half of my meal! 

So this is all you're getting today unfortunately as I need to be off for the evening, I will report back tomorrow night, as always to give you the low down on my day and my diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment